Thursday, June 5, 2008

Service Learning

For my independent service hours I did two different things.
One of the things that i did for my independent hours was I trained to be a per mediator. Students from Drexel law school came and trained about twenty students how to be per mediators. This will later help the school in preventing physical altercations because the per mediation will help students who are having disputes work through them.
The other half of my independent hours were helping at an elementary school fair. At the fair I help serve food, and did arts & crafts with the children. Both experiences were great because i truly believe with the per mediation we can really improve the enviorment of the school and with the school fair i know i helped in making the children have a good time.

No comments: